Ray is a pretty boy with a bad attitude having a shitty day. After seeing Ray get fired again for his hot-blooded temper, his friend introduces him to a valuable rare item (!) Used by noblewomen. While wandering in the forest to collect materials for the rare item, Ray is nicked by an arrow and escapes without receiving treatment. It turns out that the arrow was shot by Lucas, the Crown Prince of the Rubesia Empire! Lucas rescues Ray many times. He tells Ray that he will spare his life if only h

























OMG! Thank U so much..
ReplyDeleteI.always check this many times a day... The story is really awesome....so fun to read..π I hope the creator would come up for adult version since they got married already..ππ
Yeah, I'll will more than happy to have adult version... I agreed.. I do wish for more episode but I think the author just want to wrap up every thing in this chapter... fortunately all the bad guys have their punishment...
DeleteThanks so much!!!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure!
DeleteIm happy that they got a happy endingπ but I'll be in a pool of tears because this is one of my favourite manhwa and it just ended right before my eyesππbut other than that thank you for translating this to the very endππ I'll also check your other translationπ
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they are both happy but i'm sad too because I need more of cutie and fluffy dosages from two..
DeleteYou are most welcome.. feel free to check it out... I'll be happy if you enjoy them all... π
Thank you so much for update! I waiting more translater from you! Thank you again!
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure... I'm glad your are comfortable reading my translation.. since you already here, feel free to check out other manhwa/ manhua too...
Deleteim gonna miss this a lot π thank you so much for the translation!❤❤❤
ReplyDeleteMe too... I'll definitely re read this manhwa again later..
DeleteYou are most welcome..
Thank You So Much For This!!! ♡´・α΄・`♡
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure.. π₯°
DeleteI was hoping for side story but i saw they marked this as Completed in Lezhin... So i'm not sure. Most Probably not.
ReplyDeletety for the update..!! i'm going to miss this :')
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome... yeah mee too... I'll miss them a lot..
DeleteThis manhwa is too precious to end π, really hope the make a 2nd season
ReplyDeleteAgain thank u miss snail-sama for translating it till the very end xxxx
Your Welcome Hangbawa, thank you for staying here till now.. You are one of earlier reader on this blog :)
DeleteNooooo T_T i was not ready for this.. Thanks for the hard work, miss snail. It was a good read ❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteme too, I was so shocked when I saw that this is the last chapter :(
DeleteThank you soooooo much (≧∇≦)/ , I really love this story, I hope for side story if they up :"
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteI'm hoping the same.
Thanks ms Snail. I really like your translation. I wish you good health and will continue to provide us with your best translated works next timeπ
ReplyDeleteI'm flattered.. thank you for your kind word... You too take care of yourself...
DeleteHihihi, Ishi13, they are few manhwa(s) recommended to me but I decided not to be too greedy.. for now I'll chase Kiss The Abyss chapters to the latest first... I'm halfway now...
ReplyDeleteThank you ms. Snail π ππ
ReplyDeletemy pleasure
DeleteWow! It finally ended but so soon , wish there's a season 2with their kids, or a 2nd couple...lol, but thanks a lot ms. Snail , really appreciate it π€©
ReplyDeleteikr, that will be such a great pleasure if there is any...
DeleteI'll be more than happy if you enjoy that one too..
ReplyDeleteYou don't know how much I admire Rayππ€©...he is a whole mood I like him so much uwuu and the farther we read the more handsome the Crown Prince get π
ReplyDeleteHihihi glad you enjoy this manhwa as much as I do...
DeleteI do like Ray too... He basically save himself for any conflicts arise except when he was kidnapped by 1st Prince.
Awwwwww.... The EnD ~
ReplyDeleteIm glad they are dis happy, tho iz kinda funny how we didn't get to see some smutty scene till the endππ
Hihihi, yeah.... i want more sexy scenes too hehehe
DeleteThank you so much, aww I'm gonna miss this story.
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome...
DeleteI've been missing them since then (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)
Thank you soo much.! ! π₯°π₯°
ReplyDelete( ͡° ͜Κ ͡°)π
DeleteWow what a nice bl manhua..
ReplyDeleteThis is a 5 star π for me...
Thanks for translating I really enjoyed reading this π
( ͡° ͜Κ ͡°)π i'm glad you like it... Hihihi
DeleteThank you so much translator-nimπ₯Ί
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure...
Deleteawww... thank you so much for translating all of it senpai ����
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
DeleteBless the translator and the one who uploaded here! I'm kinda late, but still, thank u so so much! I loved it:>
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteTHANK YOU VERY MUCH Miss.Snail !!!!!I LOVE YOU!!!! THANKS YOU FOR YOU'RE HARD WORK!!!I REALLY LOVE YOU!ππ❤️
ReplyDeleteThank you and you are welcome!
Deleteomg it's the end T.T every chapter is so freaking funny lmao and the art style also improved,it looks so much better compared to the earlier chapters!last but not least, thank you so much for translating this story ,looking forward for more BLs ❤️❤️❤️!!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteI wish there have a season 2 ..... Whaaaa theyy soo cuteee❤ππ
ReplyDeleteHahaha... Indeed they're the cutest.
DeleteTHANK YOU FOR THIS!!! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS MANHWAπ
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
DeleteThank you so much for all your hard work and time, translating and sharing this.
ReplyDeleteI love how Ray is materialist to the end, very refreshing.
Hahaha yeah ... He is a gold digger thst we can't hate...
DeleteThank you Ms.Snail thank for all of your your hard work I hope you have an amazing day!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteThank u thank u ❤️❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDeleteYour welcome!
DeleteAAAAAAAAH I can now di€ in peace nowπ✨✨✨✨✨
ReplyDeleteHahaha are you that happy...
DeleteWhat a beautiful story That started because of the dildo
ReplyDeleteHahhahahahahahahhaha sorry ππ
Hahaha... It's start with something silly and become something that so precious...
DeleteThank you so so so much for translating this, they're so cute! Is been while i have found such an interesting story, so cute and doesn't to much conflict i really like it cause i didn't get stress reading it haha instead i laugh so much. Thanks, i hope you always healthy!
ReplyDeleteThank yoo April, yes I agree... I like how their conflict isn't too complicated and can be resolved fast... It's really a light manhwa for us to entertain ourselves.
DeleteThankyou so much for uploading! I really love these dorks, and I love you either!! I'm glad I read this webtoon:))
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome and thank you too...
DeleteWow thank you so much for creating this lovely couple,, i wishing and hoping for book 2.. This story is a masterpiece
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome... If there are most of them i'll be more than happy hihihihi
Deletei want to access this but i cant ππ
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure why probably the images sizes are too large? I can see the images on my phones.
DeleteMy dear friend, I had replaced all the images with jpeg... I hope you are able to open the page now.
DeleteThank you so much for the translation! This couple is so cute, been such a long time since i've find such a comedic yet cute story like this. Once again, thank you for the translation! :D
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome! I'm glad you enjoying this manhwa too.... they are my stress relief hahaha
DeleteThis is a beautiful story I will sure miss them
ReplyDeleteI still missed them even now...
DeleteThankyou so much translator-nim
ReplyDeleteMay God bless you.
This manhwa is going in my list of favourites. Just the sad thing it should have been more long. Huhuh
That's true... I would like it if there is side story... Huhuhu
Deletethank you very much for uploading and translating!! stay safe!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
DeleteThey're just so sweet and lovable π₯° i had a good read thank to translator-nim, long live snail-sama
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
DeleteThank you so much! This is amazing!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteThank you so much ms. Snail
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteI wish they would have put more romance π€ now it didn't need to be smutty but come on π π just a little action showing wouldn't have hurt π I'm so grateful to you for uploading it again thank you this was such a good story π
ReplyDeleteikr, i was expecting some side story to see their lovey dovey. but there is no side story huhuhu
Deleteπ a side story would have been nice I wonder if the author would make some in the future? Even if they don't I still think it was awesome I don't know how to support the author π€ I've seen so many different people say support the author but I don't know how? aside from that I know how it feels to do edits and then for someone to take credit π so I feel mad and sad for a lot of people including you
Deletewhen I think of the hard work it takes and also to the people who translate many other's please take care and once again thank you ππ Ray was such a little badass This made my day I fully enjoyed it
by supporting the author, they probably mean to buy it from the chapters from the lgal website since this manhwa now has been release in English. If you do have some spare money, you may buy it from the offical website.
DeleteYeah, i pass that phase now, previously i will feel sad... but now insead of keep being sad I just decided to move forward and do what ever I want...
thank you for your support and love, I really appreciate that.
Thank you so much for this :)
ReplyDeleteYour are most welcome!
DeleteThanks a lot, you have done a great job! <33
ReplyDeleteThank you! And you are welcome~
DeleteThank you so much I really appreciate youπand this story was so fun to read it was very refreshing love u
ReplyDeleteYour welcome! luv you guys too
DeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteyour welcome!
DeleteThey're so sweet!!! πππ I love the young couple π₯° Too bad it's completed already... π I feel like I didn't read enough of them.. π₯ the plot is light, sweet and funny. π I love it! πThere is also loophole like I'm wondering what happened to Ray's father.. π€ anyway nevermind him! π π€£π hahaahhahah! This story is really fluffy. π₯° Thanks for the effort and time of translating this manhwa and for giving us such good quality translation and images. Really.. thank you for the hard work translating and all. π€π
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome! hehehe~
DeleteI'm rereading the end I just realized π€¦♀️they gave each other "love marks" hehehe π that must have been a passionate night π³ I wish they did a side story to this
ReplyDeleteAhahaha... Luckily you re read... If not you'll missed it...
Deletei cant read the chapter 42π
ReplyDeleteI can't read it too π₯Ίπ₯Ί
Delete