Skip to main content

Chapter 49


























Comments

  1. OMG! Thank You very much..for.this kind update... I laughed so hard till end...so cute and adorable.
    I'm looking forward for the next update soon๐Ÿ˜˜❤️.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..me too... Can't wait to see what Lucas wanna do here.. a grand proposal maybe..

      Delete
  2. I’m so delighted with the story, just light & funny... thanks a lot ms. Snail ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.. i agreed... The story is light, even if there are conflicts or issues or misunderstanding arise it won't go too deep and can be resolve pretty fast..

      Delete
  3. Ahem! Iz time for a steamy scene๐Ÿ˜Œ (though I know it's shounen-ai not Yaoi/smut)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha yeah unfortunately.. it's just Shonen-ai..

      Delete
  4. Is it possible for them to have a baby!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, i don't think they can... But then again who know... Might be hidden setting that we are unaware of...

      Delete
  5. Thank you miss snail. I was grinning from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally caught up with the chapters :D, Thank you for the translation Ms. snail C: n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha.. i hope you enjoy the journey up to latest chapter...

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. We should get a new chapter by tomorrow (10th)... Can't wait too...

      Delete
  8. Umm hi thank you for updating this webtoon

    ReplyDelete
  9. THE FROG MEATS AT THE MIDDLE OF THE HEART IM DED

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment