Skip to main content

Chapter 44








Comments

  1. Not ray wanting the dimon on the ring big

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah.. Lucas should know Ray's taste hahah all money matter..

      Delete
  2. LMAO I LOVE THIS SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hyesung and ray have a little bit same personality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hyesung from which manhwa? Do let me know too... 😚

      Delete
    2. From love is an illusion😊

      Delete
  4. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS MANHWA !!!! I LOOKED FOR IT EVERYWHERE BUT I DID NOT FIND IT !!! YOU SAVED ME !!! REALLY ENDLESS THANKS FOR WORKING HARD AND TRANSLATING THIS MANHWA, THANKS FOR YOUR WORK, THANKS !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear... I'm glad you able to find it here... I'm not that famous so it might be hard for you to find me. But i'm happy you made it... Happy reading, and I hoe you will enjoy other series too...

      Delete
  5. Thank u so much... ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha this is the cutest manhwa i have ever read.
    Even that red head is so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha i agreed the are so cute... This is my stress relief manhwa .

      Delete
  7. Omg i love you miss snail😭😭thank you so much πŸ’πŸ’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment